Maumee Valley Growers Association / Monrovia
Monrovia will provide a 15% discount on their branded products to Maumee Valley Growers Association (MVGA) members.
How it works:
Maumee Valley Grower member will fill out credit application and Extra Profits Plan (EPP) form.
- Billing will be direct for each MVGA member and they are accountable for only their business with Monrovia.
- There will be access online 24/7 for Program manager to monitor group participation
- Deferred terms (beyond net 30) will be available once Monrovia criteria are met. MVGA members may continue billing thru other purchasing groups or if billing direct, they will be reviewed and possible deferred terms will be offered up front.
- MVGA members will get 15% off catalog pricing. 5% is rebated to MVGA.
- Sale or net items will not be rebated to MVGA and their members.
- Monrovia calendar is Aug 26th through Aug 25th - commission check to MVGA will arrive 90 days after Aug 26th.
- All other current programs Plus 5 rebate, Quantity buy, etc. will be available.
Possible one year exclusive releases on new plants to only MVGA members
- Marketing programs available and possible co-branding opportunities
- Monrovia eTraining programs on-line available to MVGA members staff
- 24 hour access to all account information for each MVGA members
- Possible new plant forums or training can be done at MVGA meetings